Level 2 – Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
Training Course Details
Please note we offer the ONLY training for BWRT Level 1 in the classroom anywhere in the UK.
BWRT® Level 2 Training
After completing your BWRT Level 1 training you can join us and learn all about working with BWRT® Level 2.
BWRT Level 2 covers the Psychology of Identity and Behaviour – working with the core identity aspects of self-identification and associated behaviour – gambling, dependencies, addictions, obsessions, eating disorders, etc.
As with BWRT Level 1 this is a classroom based training in a highly professional yet relaxed and friendly environment.
Training in BWRT® Level 2
Learn how to deal with the ‘core identity’ of the client who is looking for change.
Working with some of the more ‘stubborn’ conditions which can often confound most other therapies.
- Eating Disorders
- Binge eating and drinking
- Sexual Obsession/ Addiction, Fetishism, Porn Addiction, Masturbation fixation
- Bullying (work, relationship, school)
- Substance abuse.
And much more.
- You will receive thorough instruction in the use of the in depth questioning of your client that can enable you to get to the crux of the matter easily.
- A training that provides a higher level of understanding for the practitioner and minimises the likelihood of a substitute behaviour in the client later on.
Next Level 2 courses
Norfolk: 16th/17th February 2019
Kent: 25th/26th May 2019
Please be sure to fill out the booking form below to reserve your place.
BOOK NOW – to reserve your place please complete the online booking form.
IMPORTANT: We need you to pay for the workshops and training with us as early as possible please so we can book the space we need, we cannot go ahead without a couple of weeks notice of sufficient numbers so if you wait we may not realise we have the numbers we need to go ahead.