Level 1 – General Psychopathology
Training Course Details
Please note we offer the ONLY training for BWRT Level 1 in the classroom anywhere in the UK.
BrainWorking Recursive Therapy® – Level 1 Training
BWRT Level 1 covers General Psychopathology – classified as ‘the study and treatment of psychological and behavioural dysfunction’.
Having run training schools for many years, we pride ourselves on our highly professional but friendly approach to students and qualified therapists who choose to train with us.
We have sought modern and well equipped facilities, so that you can learn productively in an environment conducive to great learning. We also pride ourselves on a very high level of quality training.
Feedback from last Level 1 Training:
Thank you Georgina and June for a wonderful weekend learning BWRT level 1 Absolutely amazing and so lucky to be involved with a lovely group. I am truly amazed and so excited about using this with my clients, another brilliant tool to use. Thank you
What Can I expect from Level 1 BWRT® Training?
You can expect a warm and friendly classroom based training in an environment that encourages you to explore and learn about BWRT® Level 1. With plenty of practical demonstrations.
- The brief history of the therapy so far including real examples of applications and success.
- You will learn how to use BWRT® level 1 as a stand alone psychotherapy, an innovative way of working that allows the therapist to help clients tackle negative patterns of thinking the may have held them back or caused them problems for years..
- How to work to enable the client to release emotions ‘trapped’ maybe for years in patterns of behaviour damaging and destructive to them and their goals.
- The way the mind works amazingly fast, how events are never more than 1/10th of a second ago as far as the brain is concerned and how this can cause so many problems.
- How old negative patterns of behaviour can be stopped and destroyed before they reach conscious awareness.
- You will have the benefit of working hands on in the classroom with two experienced tutors who are also practitioners of BWRT®.
- You receive a fully illustrated manual and templates that illustrate the working method and that make working with clients a pleasure.
This 2 day course costs just £449. Fees include all lessons, notes, and final assessment.
Next Level 1 courses
Norfolk: 27th/28th April 2019
Kent: 22nd/23rd June 2019
Weekend courses run from 10:00am – 17:30 on both days.
Please be sure to fill out the booking form below to reserve your place.
BOOK NOW – to reserve your place please complete the online booking form.
IMPORTANT: We need you to pay for the workshops and training with us as early as possible please so we can book the space we need, we cannot go ahead without a couple of weeks notice of sufficient numbers so if you wait we may not realise we have the numbers we need to go ahead.